The Beacon Atlanta
The Beacon Atlanta will become the next significant lifestyle destination along the Atlanta Beltline, nestled into a stretch on the highly anticipated Southside Trail. The district will be not only a respite for active Beltliners, but also a part of daily life for its Grant Park neighbors and a draw for all Atlantans seeking a unique cultural experience. The Beacon Atlanta will be a model for inspired urban living.
The Beacon Atlanta represents a $20 million revitalization of six old industrial warehouses into the cornerstones of a walkable, 9-acre district within blocks of Zoo Atlanta. Comprising 110,000 square feet, The Beacon Atlanta will offer a unique mix of day and evening activities in what is referred to as “a layered neighborhood experience.”
Signed Tenants which create this layered experience include:
- Currently Open Businesses:
- Grant Street CrossFit
- The Cafe of Life which provides chiropractic, acupuncture, massage and wellness services
- The Nest provides top notch childcare services to over 60 families
- Covered Nail Bar, a natural nail salon
- Two Therapists
- The Offices of Pellerin Real Estate and Collegiate Consulting
- Businesses opening Soon include:
- Wanderlust Coffee and Treehouse Milk Production Facility
- Heal Thyself, a wellness space
- Businesses Opening in the Fall of 2017 include:
- Balanced Fit Life will open their second Grant Park Location to focus on Spin, Row and TRX
- Vagabond Salon, a hair salon
- Churchill Grounds – preeminent Jazz Club who spent 20 years in front of the fox theater.
- El Mexicano – very popular southeast Atlanta Mexican restaurant
- Maggie’s Bistro – Caribbean Jerk Shack
- Third Street Market and Goods – a local, produce oriented market with a Deli and Bar
- Beacon Bar – a concession bar servicing the needs of shoppers and browsers
- Several Artists who will have open workspaces to create, exhibit and sell their art
- Pediatric Dentist
- Lalabu – a mail order clothing company that provides young parents with clothing to hold their babies
- Grant Park Public House – a farm to table sports bar with a new entertainment component they are calling beacon ball – best described as a combination of football and bowling.
- The Beacon Atlanta also offers a unique place to work:
- 10,000 sf of loft office space available
- creative spaces for local artists
- artisanal food and beverage production facilities.
- Clothing and Home Goods Retail Opportunities
Most tenants are local businesses with successful locations elsewhere in the city and beyond. Those from out of town view The Beacon Atlanta as a unique opportunity to expand into the Atlanta market.
Demo phase of construction was completed in Octobrer 2016 with full blown Construction set to begin in Dec 2016/January 2017, with a planned Grand Opening in October 2017.
Be a part of The Beacon Atlanta! Leasing opportunities exist for office, specialty retail, and artists. For information call (404)921-7203 or email email@example.com.